Friday, May 09, 2008

AJ made the "A" team!



Yesteday, AJ & 72 other boys completed tryouts for the 9th grade football team. AJ was one of 37 boys to make the "A" team. Even more impresssive, he advanced from last years "B" team to this years "A" team. From what we can tell from the rosters, he and only two other boys were able to accomplish an advancment from the "B" team to the "A" team. We are very proud of him and he is very excited. Workouts begin on Monday and will continue all summer long. Some of the training includes weight training, a road trip to snow college, participating in a 5k run and a three week team camp with the AF high school football team. Congratulations AJ, we're proud of you!

7 comments:

Lee & Kindra said...

A.J. we are so excited for you! That is so awesome. We can't wait to come to your games and cheer you on!

Go, Fight, Win!!!

Day Family said...

Nice job AJ!! U da man!

Anonymous said...

Way to go AJ, GO RED! I will still cheer for the BLUE College team, but the RED from AF will have to take over for the blue of PG. I am proud of you! "G" N.

Anonymous said...

Way to go AJ! GO RED. I will still cheer for the BLUE College team, but the RED of AF will have to take over for the Blue of PG.
I am proud of you! "G" N.

Trudy Nielsen said...

AJ! I am so proud of you! I can't wait to come see your games this fall! But, oh! what to do! What am I going to do when you play against Lone Peak???
Love you lots! "G"

Alison Day said...

Wait a minute, I didn't know you were a twilight fan! Just over two months to go! I am struggling with mixed feelings about the movie because I am very doubtful it will do the books any justice. But, oh well! I can always read them again.

Anonymous said...

AJ YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME YOUNG MAN......... I LUV YOU SWEETHEART....YOUR AUNTIE NANCY