Thursday, August 07, 2008

A peek into some of my conversations with the boys...

Conversation #1
AJ calls: "Mom, dad says that we can walk to the bowling alley"
Mom: "OK, be careful and watch for cars"
Mike calls: "Can I go with AJ?"
Mom: "Ok, but dont be annoying and cause problems. Oh and make sure you watch for cars"

30 minutes later...
AJ calls: "Mom, I think we are lost"
Mom: (Laugh) "Where are you at, do you recognize any buildings or anything?"
AJ: "We are sitting on the lawn of a church"
Mom: "Thats really helpful considering that there is a church on every corner in American Fork"
Mom: "Go the corner and tell me what the address is"
AJ: "Mike! Hurry and run down to that corner and tell me what the sign says"
Mike: (in the background) "No, you do it!"
(I found out later that night that Adam never told them they could walk to the bowling alley in the first place)

Conversation #2
Mom: "AJ, I made some spagetti so hurry and eat before you go to practice"
AJ: (after filling up his plate he said very seriously) "Are you going to make more for everyone else?"

1 comment:

Lee & Kindra said...

That's pretty funny. Those boys crack me up!