Saturday, November 01, 2008






Halloween

This year for halloween we all kind of went our seperate ways. AJ had plans with his friends and Mike went trick-or-treating. Adam & I stayed home. I procrastinated carving the pumpkins so I did that while the kids were out. After carving the pumpkins I decided to torture the animals by making them dress up for halloween and then endure a photo shoot. It took me back to my childhood when me & my sisters used to dress up our cocker spaniel, Sausha, into our cabbage patch doll clothes. She was such a good sport and very patient with us. Stan wasnt very happy with me but the other two cooperated just fine.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Cute!! I love Rambo's wig! I wish we coud dress Sam up but he would just eat it!
P.S.
Thanks for being such a good friend to Britt! She loves you!