Saturday, December 29, 2007


Scenic Photos
I have taken many photos over the years and I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites with you . (To view them you can click on the link to the right.)
We are very blessed to live in such a beautiful state and I enjoy visiting new places to photograph (even if its a little scary to get to sometimes, the pictures make it all worth it!) Adam is very patient with my persitance to stop and take pictures when I see the opportunity. I developed a love for photography at a young age from my Dad. One of my favorite memories was setting up a tripod on top of the plateau near the mouth of American Fork Canyon while a thunder storm approached from the West. We were trying to get a picture of the lightning. I dont know if we got a good picture that day but I loved being out with my Dad watching the storm come in. To this day I love thunderstorms - especially lightning.

No comments: