Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Valentines Day in September???


This morning I opened up my office to find it decorated to the max with balloons, steamers, banners and notes! My desk girls are so cute! It's been "bubble week" and I'm sure decorating my office was funner than cleaning so I cant say I blame them.
My favorite gift was the drawing
that Rachel drew for me.
Notice the photos on the wall that she drew of my cat & dog and Me & Adam. Thanks a ton Rachel, your very talented! Michaun bought me flowers and Brittany gave me some "Loose"berry Jam - Yum, Yum. And I cant forget to mention the personalized notes from all the girls plastered all over my door! Thanks a ton everyone, I dont deserve your kindness! Now get back to work!















4 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh Shelly! You deserve it! The girls all love you! Thanks for loving Britt, Rachel and the rest!

Trudy Nielsen said...

Oh! your co-workers love you! That says volumes for what kind of boss you are! Keep up the good work
Love, MOM

Alison Day said...

Wow! I better not ever hear you complain about work again! I am going to assume it is that way EVERY day now! You are ALWAYS loved and ALWAYS showered with gifts, right? I am sure that completely made your day; it would have mine! I love the football updates! Keep them coming!

Jessica Kidd said...

Oh i love it! I loved doing little things like that for you Shelly! Miss ya!