Sunday, February 14, 2010


Even though Punxsutawney Phil says that there are Six more weeks of winter, my front flower bed disagrees. In fact, spring seems to be about 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule compared to last year. Last weekend I saw the first signs of spring emerging in my front flower bed! I know its redundant, but you will probably read a post about the first signs of spring from me as long as I am alive. I love everything about the spring...watching the snow slowly melt away, the ground thaw and signs of life emerge, the smell of fresh soil in the air, birds chirping, warmer weather, more rain and less snow, kids playing outside... I love everything about it! See for yourself...below are some pictures of proof that spring is near!

1 comment:

Lee & Kindra said...

I have spring fever so bad! Hopefully it will get here sooner than to be expected.